Friday 11 January 2008

Day 109

I got my sister to bring me a nifty new pedometer from the USA at Christmas. I used it today and was very pleased with it.

I have lost so many pedometers over the past year that I was very happy to see that this one clips to your clothes really securely and can also be carried in the pocket or purse.

Apparently it can differentiate between walking motion and jolts or shaking which allows it to record steps more accurately than other models. It can differentiate between regular steps and aerobic steps and resets itself at midnight but holds up to 7 days of records so you can compare your activity from day to day over a week.

Here were my results today:
I walked 12,193 steps. of which 3735 were aerobic steps which I walked over 33 minutes. I burnt 446 calories and walked 4.81 miles. Not bad, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I think that I should really start using mine.

    ReplyDelete

What's it all about Alfie?