Thursday 26 June 2008

I've been having a great last couple of days with my food and exercise on track. I'm really giving thought to the things the workshop facilitator talked about regarding lifestyle changes, as I try to figure out what my short term goals are going to be. I think I've been approaching food all wrong. A structured food plan might have worked very well for me in the past but I'm a different person now and I need to think about how I can deal with food differently.

I'm also rethinking my approach to exercise. Instead of just trying to motivate myself to jump on the elliptical trainer every morning, I'm thinking of a goal I can work towards relating to my fitness level which would motivate me. I have some ideas but I'll have to wait until the weekend to research them.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like the weight management meeting was very worthwhile for you. I've got an elliptical cross trainer. Sometime I'm very disciplined with using it. Other times, like the last 3 days, I'm not as disciplined. When I use it, I really see much better weight loss results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekend's over. What did you research?

    ReplyDelete

What's it all about Alfie?