Tuesday 1 July 2008

I got on the scale this morning and I was 85kgs. That's up 5kgs from when I last weighed two months ago. Yikeees!!! NOT GOOD!!! Nevertheless, I'm not going to get on the pity pot. I'm moving on.

Taking into consideration my lifestyle, I've restructured my food to have my heaviest meal in the morning, a moderate lunch and light portable dinner. My exercise routine for now consists of stretching, light weights and the elliptical for half an hour 5 days a week. I'm also going to weigh myself once a week ... every Tuesday morning. Maybe this will keep me more focused.

On y va!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's key - taking your OWN lifestyle into account. Most people wouldn't think "portable" for dinner. That usually goes with lunch at work or breakfast on the way there. It's probably where so many diet plans fall down... that planning for what you'll actually be doing and when you will have time to eat.

    Good job on the exercise. I actually can't wait until the surgeon clears me to start up again. July 8th can't come fast enough. And that is something I never thought I'd say!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's it all about Alfie?