Tuesday 7 October 2008

Weight Loss this Week -.7kgs/-1.5lbs

This is just a quicky post because I don't have much time. Last week went very well indeed. I maintained my exercise and food sanity and recorded a satisfactory loss.

We are off to Prague, Czech Republic for a vacation this week to celebrate our 8th Anniversary of togetherness. Yeah!!! I intend to do a lot of walking (a minimum of 10,000 steps) and will wear my pedometer everyday so I can keep a record. Will also keep an eye on my food. Wouldn't want that to get out of hand, now would I?

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time and I will look forward to reading how your holiday went.....and a few photos too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Congratulations on your 8 years AND your loss! Feels good, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the loss and enjoy your vacation. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how exciting! Both the weight losss and the holiday. I love it when I come to your comment section and it says what's it all about Alfie lol.

    ReplyDelete

What's it all about Alfie?