Tuesday 11 September 2007

Day 230

I love Autumn especially in the north east of the USA where the seasonal changes are so very dramatic, but I always feel a little sad when it comes around. I guess I don't look forward to the loss of light and the cold. I love the summer months here in England because the days are so long. The weather isn't always great but the days are long. You do pay heavily for that in the cooler/colder months though because the days are incredibly short and dark.

Anyway, forgot to mention yesterday that I added weight training to my routine. Yesterday, I did upper body and today I did lower body including crunches for my middle.

B - 377
1 cup of yogurt - 260
1 nectarine - 74
1 tbls of agave - 43

L- 301
140 g tofu - 201
2 cups of soup- 100


D - 508
2 oz cheese - 228
3 cups cauliflower - 190
1 tbls. fat - 90

1 cup of tea with sweetner - 43

Calories - 1186
Exercise - 1/2 hr. elliptical trainer
- 1/2 hr of weight on lower body
4 cups of water - still struggling here

3 comments:

  1. You are getting serious now!! I think that you should leave a day in between though with your resistance training to give your body time to rest. So, do like cardio on every day you don't do the training. I'm no expert of course, but that's what my schedule dictates by a proffessional trainer!~

    ReplyDelete

What's it all about Alfie?