Saturday 26 January 2008

Day 94

I still haven't gotten my computer back from the shop yet, which is making it hard to blog daily, but things are beginning to look up otherwise.

The light box therapy seems to be taking affect because I can feel a definite shift in my mood and energy level.

In addition, I think I have finally found a sponsor to help guide and support me through the GS program. I have to give her a call tomorrow so we can work out the details. Hopefully I can get back to some sort of structured approach to eating by tomorrow. With my mood shifting and energy level coming back, I can feel my motivation to eat healthily and exercise regularly increasing ... and not a moment too soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the light box is helping! Hurray for the thoughtful honey's birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating to me how something like light can change the mood and be fixed by a piece of equipment like that. Glad to hear it's improving for you!

    ReplyDelete

What's it all about Alfie?