Monday 17 March 2008

Day 43

Just though I'd check in before we head to the airport. I want to stay on my food plan during this vacation in Tunisia and I'm aiming for a 1/2 - 1 hr power walk each day. Would be nice to register a loss when I return. Haven't had one of those for awhile.

The following song has been on my mind for some reason. I first became aware of Barbra S. when for some reason my mum took me to see A Star is Born when I was a wee lass. I sat there in the dark wide-eyed and amazed and from that day on I have had an obsession with Barbra S. that has bordered on psychotic. LOL!!! Well, maybe I exaggerate a tad. Never though I'd get to see her because she kept retiring but then she did a European tour last summer and my honey took me to see her. I though I'd died and gone to heaven. I wanted that concert to go on forever. It was a dream come true. In any case, I leave you with one of her many stellar performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's it all about Alfie?