Sunday 2 December 2007

Day 149

Was feeling out of sorts all day. Didn't feel like being bothered with anything. Lost the plot this afternoon and had about 8 sweet biscuits. They ruined my appetite for the rest of the day. Have been having chocolate everyday since Friday. Trying to escape a sense of loss and exhaustion I always feel at the end of term. I need to prepare myself better for the emotionally fall out at term's end, so I don't reach for food inappropriately.

B - 466
Cooked apple, dried fruit,cinnamon and agave- 208
52 g oatmeal - 200
150 ml soymilk - 62
16oz H2O

S - 245
250/8 oz yogurt- 245
16 oz/470ml H2O

8 chocolate biscuits - ?

Calories - TBD
Exercise - 0
H2O - 8 oz (yikees)

1 comment:

  1. Sunday must have been the day for cheating, cuz I had a donut fixation - scared to get on the scale!

    I'm gonna read your entry again...help!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

What's it all about Alfie?